- Improved (help) messages in interface
- Icon for the modality that is being used for optimisation (bicycle, car and car with traffic)
- Small interface improvements
- The sorting problem that sometimes occurred,is solved.
- Extra help screens for the address section.
- Improved speed for startup of the app.
- Distinctive startaddress by colour.
- Improved startup speed.
- Clearer display of start address (if active).
- Navigating to an address, now also starts with car (if IBI has opted for car).
- It is now also possible to automatically sort the list after completing an address.
- Overview of the entire route can now be viewed on a map (IBI Go).
- The application shows which address ensures that a list cannot be sorted.
- Supports iOS 11.3.
- Small display improvements.
- Option for editing email before sending.
- Setting menu has been updated.
- It is possibile to send addresses as an attachment.
- Opting out of location did not always work. This has been solved.
- Addresses can be transferred (IBI Transfer) to a colleague, so that he / she can continue with your delivery.
- IBI shows which address prevents routing (for example because of a pedestrian zone).
- Small improvements and supports iOS 11.3.
- Small improvements.
- Overview map has been added to IBI Go.
- Possibility to receive addresses via email.
- Possibility to send a message (when phone number noted).
- An application crash (when making a picture) has been solved.
- Possibility has been added for changing an address.
- IBI is now also available in English.
- You can purchase a subscription with this update via the App Store or Playstore.
- GPS is only used when it is needed and no longer active in the background.
- Scanning an address also works when the iPhone or iPad is tilted.
- IBI now also checks whether there is internet connection.
- Small bux fixes.