The IBI Transfer functionality enables you to work as an IBI team. When one of the team members has delivered his share, a colleague with still some addresses to go can transfer a part of his list. Select the adresses and send them to the repository that the team shares.
By helping your colleagues, you all work faster and more efficient.
How does it work?
- Select the option Transfer and select the addresses you want to transfer.
- Place the selected items in the repository, they will be removed from your current list.
- Your colleague goes to the library of delivery lists and selects the transferred list.
- Add the new addresses to the current list.
- Sort the list for the optimal route and Go.
Here you can find the manual about the IBI Transfer functionality. You can also watch the video alongside this text for clarification.