How does IBI Start work?
The IBI Start version is based on the Scan – Plan – Go – Confirm method.
- Scan address labels with the camera, insert the addresses manually by typing or or through speech recognition.
- IBI scans labels with various kinds of printed fonts.
- IBI does not scan barcodes.
- Choose for car or bicycle delivery.
- It is possible to add a comment line for each address.
- Start navigating by clicking on “navigate”.
- Navigation of the optimal route in IBI, will be done by your favourite navigation app on your smartphone.
- Click on the address and follow the route on your navigation app.
- While on the route, you are free to add addresses or select an point as the next to visit.
- IBI will recalculate the optimal sequence for delivering during your route.
- Each visited address can be marked as “finished” and the route will start to the next stop.
- IBI can do a check on the right location with geofencing and add a timestamp on the delivery.
- You can add an comment to each address (for example: “not at home” or “package delivered at the neighbours”).