How does IBI Start work?
The IBI Start version is based on the Scan – Plan – Go – Confirm method.
- Scan address labels with the camera, insert the addresses manually by typing or or through speech recognition.
- IBI scans labels with various kinds of printed fonts.
- IBI makes sure that the addresses are put in the most optimal route along multiple addresses.
- Choose for car or bicycle delivery.
- It is possible to add a comment line for each address.
- Start navigating by clicking on “navigate”.
- The optimal sequence for the route, that is provided by IBI, will be used by your navigation that is installed on your smartphone.
- Follow the route that is provided by your navigation.
- While navigating you can emove an address or add a new to the route.
- IBI will recalculate the optimal sequence for delivering during your route.
- Each visited address can be marked as “finished”. IBI will do a check on the right location and place a timestamp.
- You can add an comment to each address (for example: “not at home” or “package deliverd at the neighbours”).
- When you have finished your route, you can send a log of your delivery route by mail.